Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ready, steady...

I'm all packed, loaded up, in San Francisco, and ready to leave in less than 7 hours. The past few days have been just a whirlwind of wrenching, planning, packing and preparing, but now I feel like I'm all set. It's weird though, it doesn't quite feel like the Cannonball yet. Once we meet up in the morning though and everyone's chomping at the bit, I'm sure it'll be a different story. But for now, it's time for me to get some much needed rest. More to come tomorrow!

6 comments:

H said...

Bon voyage! Hope you have a great ride and I can't wait to hear of your adventures and see tons of pictures, which I know you will take!

............... said...

When do you expect to be in OC, Maryland? I could come down there to see you.

Unknown said...

Have a good trip Bagel! Keep the bald side up,stay save and healthy!
Will follow your daily blog fastidiously!
dirkie

V.A.L. said...

Bagel,

Here's to great views, swift wind, and fun roads. I look forward to meeting you in D.C.

B-Safe

Valerie

Bagel said...

Thanks everybody! So far the ride is going well, all in all. We're ending on September 20th at the Days Inn Oceanfront, 2210 Broadway in Ocean City, MD, so feel free to come and see the spectacle!

Scooterjo said...

Bagel,
Your scooter sure is pretty!! I hope we can meet when the Cannonball hits St Louis. What kind of media advance do you guys do before you hit a town?
The weather this week is supposed to be PERFECT...we had remnants of Hurricane Ike come through on 9/14 and it was not pretty. It's all pretty now, just in time for all of the cannonball scoots to come through St Louis!!!